Your safety is our priority.
In order not to compromise your accounts, we ask you to follow the following security guidelines:
- When you open your wallet, we kindly ask you to have it checked using the data sent by e-mail,
- Choose strong passwords with lower case letters, upper case letters, numbers and if possible, special characters such as % $ & " and others,
- Never share your passwords with anyone, not even employees or partners ealliance™. We will never ask you for your passwords. Let us know immediately if someone asks you for them,
- Memorize your PIN codes, but do not give them to anyone. This is the only thing the distributor will give you when you open your account,
- A surprising amount of Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other accounts have been hacked and possibly yours too. So follow the procedures communicated by your distributor. If you have a question, contact them,
If you are logged in to your ealliance wallet via an internet browser, make sure you are logged in to ealliance.trade. You can see it in the address bar. It should start like this:
and not as
- If you are using a computer, make sure you have antivirus software installed with the latest updates.
- If others have access to your computer, make sure you have logged out of your wallet when you finish viewing it.